Beta Lactam + Tetracycline Combo Milk Antibiotics Test Kit
Catalogue No.: LSY-20082
The Beta-Lactams and Tetracyclines Combo rapid test strip, based on Colloidal gold immunochromatography assay method, is used for testing β-lactam antibiotics and Tetracyclines residue in milk and goat milk quickly.
(1) 8 microwells and 8 dipsticks in one bottle 12 bottles / kit.
(2) Instruction 1 piece
The β-lactam and Tetracyclines Combo rapid test strip is based on competitive inhibition immuno-chromatographic principle. When the antibiotics residue in sample is higher than or equal to the detection limit, it will combine with labeled antibody, then inhibit the combination between colloidal gold antibody coated antigen on T line, making T line lighter than C line or T line invisible. Otherwise, T line is darker than C line or has same color with C line. No matter whether there is antibiotics residue in sample, C line is visible.
4. Detection limit
Detection Limit (ppb)
Detection Limit (ppb)
5. Operation procedures
1) Read the manual carefully before testing, return test strips and milk sample into room temperature before use.
2) Absorb 200ul milk sample into Micro-well, sucking 5~10 times until sample mix even with reagent in micro-well, observe by eyes no solid.
3) Incubate at 40℃ for first step [Recommended, if no incubator, incubate at room temperature(25℃) is also OK], timing for 5min;
4) Insert the strip into micro-well, put the end with MAX down, incubate at 40℃ for second step[Recommended, if no incubator, incubate at room temperature(25℃) is also OK], timing for 5min
5) Take out the strip from micro-well, judge the result.
6. Test Result Interpretation
Color depth comparison of T line and C line
T line > C line
antibiotics residue is lower than detection limit in sample
T line = C line
antibiotics residue is equal to detection limit in sample
T line < C line or T line is invisible
antibiotics residue is higher than detection limit in sample
C line is invisible
The test dipstick is invalid, test again
7. Results picture show
1) This product is suitable for pure milk of cattle and sheep and raw milk.
2) Test dipsticks and micro-wells are disposable,do not use test dipsticks out of date.
3) Please seal the bottle after taking out required test dipsticks. If can not use all 8 microwells at once, cup the rest and put it back to bottle and sealed.
4) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test dipsticks, avoid sunlight and fan blowing directly.
5) Store milk sample in cold, no more than 3 days.
6) Milk samples should be fully liquid without any agglomeration, sour and precipitation. Stir milk sample to even before test.
7) For milk sample with high fat content, chromatography is slow, recommending extension the second step for another 1 min.
8) Use the test dipsticks testing again for positive results.
This product has no cross-reaction with Quinolones, Sulfonamides, Chloramphenicol and Melamine etc.
10. Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 2-8 ℃ in sealed, dry, and dark place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
Negotiation – Confirm invoice – Payment (T/T or Western Union) – Prepare goods – shipment by FedEx – Providing Tracking No.—Feedback
Our Antibiotic Milk rapid test strips
Chloramphenicol rapid test strips
Sulfonamides (SAs) Rapid Test strips
Neomycin rapid test strip
Streptomycin rapid test strip
Gentamicin rapid test strip
Beta-lactams rapid test strip
β-lactamase rapid test strip
Tetracyclines rapid test strip
Quinolones rapid test strip
Lincomycin rapid test strip
Kanamycin rapid test strip
Florfenicol rapid test strip
Beta-lactams, Tetracyclines, Streptomycin and
Chloramphenicol Combo rapid test strip
Beta-lactams and Tetracyclines Combo rapid test strip
Beta-Lactams and Cephalexin Combo rapid test strip
Spectinomycin rapid test strip
Tylosin rapid test strip
Erythromycin rapid test strip
Thiamphenicol rapid test strip
Tilmicosin rapid test strip
Nitrofuran(AMOZ) rapid test strip
Nitrofuran(AOZ) rapid test strip
Nitrofuran(AHD) rapid test strip
Nitrofuran(SEM) rapid test strip
Aflatoxins M1 rapid test strips
Melamine rapid test strips
96 test/kit 50 test/kit
We are Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd (www.lsybt.com), professional manufacturer and exporterof the most advanced Food Safety ELISA test kit(e.g. Nitrofuran (AMOZ, AOZ, AHD, SEM) ELISA kit, Clenbuterol ,Ractopamine ELISA kit), Animal Disease Diagnostic kits(e.g. Swine FMD lgG Distinguish kit,PRRS,PRV ELISA kit, NDV,IB,IBD ELISA kit),small molecule antigen and antibodies, gene recombination antigen and antibodies, etc.
Our advantages at the Diagnostic kits/ ELISA test kits field are as following:
* ISO9001:2008 certificated company
* Own a high-quality R&D team with many years of experience on bio-diagnostic field.
* Professional manufacturer of ELISA test kits, offer OEM service.
*At present, our products have been exported to over 40 countries, such as United States, Belgium, France, Korea, Germany, Singapore etc.
*Delivery time: 1-3 days after confirmation by FedEx,EMS or other cheaper ways.